The Genesis: The most versatile, modular & scalable Plate Carrier by Chase Tactical
The Genesis Plate Carrier is a modular & scalable plate carrier allowing customization to the user’s needs. Its versatile hybrid design was developed with the input from several agencies that required a compact platform that can be scaled up or down to allow them to be ready for any situation depending on the threat level or mission requirements. The highly modular & scalable Genesis fits SAPI/ESAPI plates and BALCS cut soft armor (sold separately). Because of its optimal design the user enjoys exceptional soft armor coverage without giving up comfort. The combination of spacer mesh and closed foam is used on the body facing surfaces of the Genesis for increased breathability and comfort.
In addition to the functional design, the Genesis incorporates Rapid Disconnect Buckles. With the addition of the Rapid Disconnect Buckles the end user can easily release various points which make donning and rapid removal of the Genesis very simple. A strong drag handle is incorporated on the back that Velcro’s down to stay out of the way when not in use. Reinforced stress points to increase the carrier’s integrity and life cycle. The large pouch on the front abdomen area can be used to carry 3 x 5.56 or 2 x 7.62 magazines securely by inserting a kangaroo mag insert (which is sold separately) or as a large admin pocket. There are 2 vertical rows of webbing which allow the Chase Tactical MOLLE Clip Placard to be added, allowing for an easily interchangeable platform system that can be set up as needed.
Additional components can also be easily attached to the Genesis as needed such as, but not limited to, Deltoid Armor, Side Armor Plate Pockets, the Joey Utility Pouch for groin protection, Neck & Throat protection, the MOLLE Clip Placard and more which are all sold separately.
Receive a FREE Tough Hook Hanger with the purchase of this item.
- Scalable/Modular Design allowing Groin, Deltoid, and Neck Protection (Sold Separately)
- Rapid Disconnect Buckles for easy Donning and Removal
- Vertical Clips for rapid add/removal of auxiliary chest worn equipment
- Fully adjustable & padded shoulder straps
- Spacer mesh for comfort & breathability
- Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- Made in the USA
Ballistic Armor Inserts complying with NIJ 0101.06 or specific Military Specification requirements are available from Chase Tactical for an additional fee. Please contact us for armor options and pricing.
Deltoid attachments depicted in pictures are sold separately