WHY YOU NEED THIS
Many of us wear expensive “moisture wicking” shirts beneath our body armor to help deal with excessive sweat. Those shirts, however, are designed for professional athletes to be worn exposed to fresh air…NOT TO BE COVERED by heavy body armor. They are designed to wick moisture away from your body so it can more readily evaporate into the atmosphere. But, the moment you don your body armor, you COMPLETELY negate the ability of these shirts to do their job. Instead, they actually wick your sweat directly INTO your body armor. That’s why when you remove your body armor at the end of your shift, despite wearing these expensive under armor undershirts, your body armor is soaked and STINKS AND your undershirt is soaked and stuck to your skin…causing you to have to literally peel it off your body.
HOW IT WORKS
The Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 SL (Super Light) provides that little bit of separation you need between you body armor and your undershirt which allows cool, fresh air in to circulate 360° around your entire body. With a slimmer design profile than our 2.0 and 3.0 models, it still allows heat and moisture to more readily escape into the atmosphere…NOT soak into your body armor vest. This slimmer design is ideal for those who wear outer carriers such as Blauer ArmorSkin. Allowing this moisture to escape also keeps you drier and warmer in the cold weather.
The design structure of The Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 SL also helps more evenly distribute the weight of your body armor, creating an anti-gravity effect. This makes your body armor feel lighter and more comfortable on your body. The Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 SL provides you with the body armor ventilation you desire, without excess bulk…ideal for those with tailored uniforms or who work in more temperate climates. This lets you focus so you can get the job done and get home safe.
The Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 SL is designed with our NEW proprietary 6mm material giving it a slightly sleeker profile than our 2.0 and 3.0 models…which are constructed with our patented 8mm material.
- Patented Full Maxx-Dri Construction (Maxximum body armor ventilation)
- NEW patented dual-chambered design for increased cooling/ventilation
- NEW Velcro Side Closures for easy donning and doffing
- NEW Stay-put Grip Technology prevents your Maxx-Dri vest from shifting
- Triple reinforced stitching for Maxximum strength and durability
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects (does not include wear)
- FULL 360 DEGREE COVERAGE everywhere your body armor rests
- Velcro shoulder straps help keep your Maxx-Dri Vest aligned with your body armor
- Anti-microbial and Anti-Fungal to keep you healthy and safe
- Does NOT absorb or retain moisture
- Anti-Gravity effect helps reduce neck/back pain and fatigue
- A decrease in the likelihood of developing dangerous skin rashes and infections
- A less stinky under shirt and a less sweat-soaked body armor carrier to bring home to launder
- An overall feeling of comfort that has your ballistic vest feeling lighter on your body
- N.T.O.A. Member Tested and Recommended
What Size Should I Get?
Sizing for the Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 SL is now better than ever. With the fully adjustable Velcro side-closure system you can adjust the fit of your Maxx-Dri Vest to the exact snugness you desire. NOTE: We recommend your Maxx-Dri Vest be worn like your body armor; lightly-snug…not tight.