TACTICAL RESPONSE Active Shooter Kit With Level IV Armor Plates is a great solution for active shooter preparation and response. This kit provides protection against both hand gun and rifle rounds.
- SENTRY Plate Carrier x 1 Choose Plate Carrier Color Black, Coyote , and OD Green
- Chase Tactical 4S17 Level IV 10 x 12 Hard Armor Shooter Cut Plates x 2
- Includes FREE – Black Tough Hook Hanger
FREE Tough Hook Hanger with the purchase of this item!
Sentry Plate Carrier
The Sentry Plate Carrier is the update of the classic Condor Compact Plate Carrier. Designed to have a more comfortable performance fit while holding standard plates, an emergency drag handle, quick cinch adjustments for the front and hook and loop adjustments on the shoulders, the Spartan Armor/Condor Sentry is perfect for rapid response situations.
Emergency drag handle
Removable padded mesh shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
Adjustable shoulder straps
Hook and loop webbing
Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
Padded mesh interior lining
Quick adjust cinches
Quick release buckles
Easy access plate pockets
Waist Size: 30″x 46″ adjustable sizing
Accepts Medium or Large SAPI plates up to 10.25x 13.25
Chase Tactical 4S17 Level IV Single Curve, Shooter Cut Rifle Plate (10 Year Warranty)
The Chase Tactical 4S17 Series are NIJ 0101.06 Certified & DEA Compliant Stand Alone Single Curve Plates. The 4S17 Hard Armor ballistic insert provides protection against projectiles, shrapnel and improves the performance of ballistic vest and tactical EOD search suits. This insert comes in our modified Shooter’s Cut, Swimmer’s Cut, SAPI Cut, and Full Cut and is available in a Multi-Curve configuration. Providing protection from Armor Piercing munitions, the CT-4S17 is an ideal choice for end users seeking an affordable high performing ballistic resistant armor plate.
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product is compliant to NIJ 0101.06
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Thinness: 0.95”
- Weight: 7.2 Lbs.
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”.
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Disclaimer: Text shown on strike face is for marketing purposes only. The actual labels on Chase Tactical products are NIJ approved self-adhesive labels.
Due to the nature of this product and it is sold as a package. All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Armor could take 2-3 Weeks for shipment.